Stand Up For Your Health
As we had envisioned, we are seeing a change in how people perceive the effects of standing v.s. sitting at their workplace. We are pleased to be part of this new movement toward healthier living. Our riser/converter ‘stand up’ desk is now being used across the country.
Benefits Of Using A Stand-Up Desk
- Working at a standup desk brings immediate relief to lower back pain suffers. (Keep your spine straight by rotating your pelvis to eliminate a gap in your lower back and do not lock your knees)
- With a stand-up desk you have your choice of standing or sitting. (Sitting puts 40 to 80% more stress on the back than standing.)
- You are more mobile and have better circulation than if you are sitting all day.
- You gain sharpness (are more creative) and have better concentration.
- You feel far less fatigued and have more energy at the end of the day as a result of improved circulation and exercise. No more 3:00 p.m. drowsiness.
- A big payback is your increased productivity. (Standup desk users have reported a 10 to 30% increase in productivity)
Convert Your Desk To An Anderlyn Stand-Up Desk
The BEST value for your dollar! Don't be fooled by imitations.
|What Features Set Anderlyn Stand-Up Desks Apart From Others
|Other Stand-Up Desks
|No need to replace your current desk
|Adjusts to multiple heights for...
|Proudly made in the United States
EASY TO PUT TOGETHER
Convert your desk to an Anderlyn Stand-Up Desk in seconds!
- No need to replace your current desk
- Adjustable for varying heights
- Assembles quickly
Join The Stand Up Revolution!
The Moment is Now, and the Time Has Come, It Is Up To You To Stand Up.
LATEST BLOG ENTRIES